Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 June 2013


DANGEROUS BEAUTY?




Dangerous Beauty...or just a Hit-Woman in need of a rest?

My latest photo taken of my wonderful Wife at the BLADERUNNER CITY sim, a large sim constructed with the Bladerunner movie as inspiration. Its well worth a look.

My inspiration for this particular shoot comes from not only my love of Sci-Fi but a recent viewing of a set titled 'Neon' where the photographer has used colourful lights and light beams. Needless to say there will be more Sci-Fi photo's to come...

The photo was taken on a corner in a dank alleyway, leading to the underground of the city. Gina recommended the spot as "A great position to do a shoot!" while we were exploring there a few nights ago, and as always, my Wife has impeccable vision. 

My thanks to my very patient model.
x

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful time honey, can't wait for the next one...

    ReplyDelete