Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Family Update 12.06.2013

Well here we go...a few changes, very exciting ones!

Gone is the building business, gone is the 'do nothing but lay on the beach and sip margaritas', but hello to reinventing our D/s relationship.

Yes  and I, my loving Wife, are exploring D/s once more, this time my wonderful Wife has accepted my collar...
Also my girl  has been in world a little bit more often when i have been in-world, this is great too!

Also my loving wife bought me a present, a LumiPro photography HUD (see one of my first pictures below), I am just learning but it is an awesome tool and i can see loads of fun and time wasted just taking photo's of my loving Wife...(I know its a terrible job, but someone has to do it)



Well that's about all for now, but check back again soon for some new pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Look how sexy you make me look in the sunset! I think his is a gorgeous photo honey... Afterall, you took it!

    ReplyDelete